Versatile digital artist with a strong educational background and experienced in professional game development. Comprehensive expertise in 3D animation and graphic design. Dynamic team player, adept at partnering directly with clients, vendors and internal leadership to create superior design solutions. High performer in tight, deadline driven environments. Seeking a dynamic and innovative atmosphere in an environment that demands dedication and creativity.
3D Modeling, 3D Rigging, 3D Animation, 3D UV Mapping, 3D Texturing, 3D Lighting, 3D Rendering, Quality Testing, Graphic Design, 2D Animation, Storyboarding, Illustration, Video Editing
Maya, Unity, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, ZBrush, ToonBoom Harmony, 3DS Max
SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Animation August, 2014
- Concentration: Graphic Design, Digital Media, 3D Animation GPA: 3.10
- Creator: “The Consequatch” 3D Animated Short
- 3D Character Animator: “Lift” 3D Animated Short
- 3D Character Modeler: “Games” Video Game
- 3D Character Animator, Concept Artist: “Nor: A Cloud Story” 3D Animated Short (Atlantamation 2014)
Interactive Biology Case Studies (Multiple titles on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and HTML5 Web GL) 2015-2017
On the production team for eleven different 3D interactive applications. Each application includes a 1-hour immersive classroom
lesson. These applications have been released and supported on multiple digital platforms.
• Developed by Cogent Education, the individual released title names are: Diffusion, Osmosis, Filtration, Nitrogen Cycle,
Photosynthesis, Cellular Respiration, Evolution, Protein Synthesis, Enzymes, Meiosis, and Mitosis
• Personal Contributions and Production Roles: Storyboarding, 3D Modeling, 3D Rigging, 3D Animation, 3D Texturing, 3D
Lighting, Video Editing, Graphic Design, UI Design, Quality Testing
COGENT EDUCATION – Athens, GA
Educational game development studio with a focus on creating interactive learning experiences. June 2015-Present
3D Animator/Digital Artist
Modeled, rigged, UV mapped, textured, and animated various 3D Assets for use in finished software releases.
- Selected as a permanent employee from a field of interns in recognition of exceptional performance.
- Designed 2D assets and layouts for user interfaces, while conforming to strict hardware limitations and tight release
- In recognition of superior interpersonal and presentation capabilities, chosen as a company representative to showcase
product functionality at public events and client site visits.
- Performed comprehensive iterative testing and client-based bug fixes to improve the overall stability of software
- Adapted to very diverse creative demands and duties in order to ensure the quality of the content produced.
S.C.A. TRANSPORTATION FORENSICS – Alpharetta, GA
Consulting firm specializing in accident reconstruction and transportation forensics for U.S. clients. December 2014 – April 2015
Created detailed reconstructions of automobile accident scenes using Autodesk 3DS Max.
- Identified and implemented innovative design techniques including rigging, animation and texturing.
- Collaborated with internal C-level leadership and field engineers to convert survey measurements and eyewitness accounts into accurate and realistic animations for use in high profile legal proceedings.
HYPEPOTAMUS – Atlanta, GA
Non-profit devoted to providing news, events and networking in the Atlanta startup community. May 2013 – October 2013
Graphic Design Intern
Developed high volume design assets for regularly produced web content using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Administered the production of infographics, banners, icons, logos, and posters.
- Partnered directly with management to design brainstorming sessions, meet tight deadlines and exceed employer feedback.
Affiliations: FourAthens, Georgia Game Developers Association, SCAD Alumni Association
GameJams: Winner of “Best Implementation” for sprite character animation at Athens GameJam 2015; volunteer for Athens GameJam event 2016
Publications: Hypepotamus Blog Articles: “SCAD Grad Has Animated Ambitions” & “Blue Chippers: Taylor Read”